That’s not professional marketing and won’t get you the best offers.
I actively market homes to make sure my clients get the most from the sale and in the least amount of time.
“Jay is never satisfied with ‘good enough’; he’ll work harder than anyone else to get the job done.” – JeffFree Consultation
When I market a home I follow the rules of marketing:
1. Price it correctly.
- Pre-Appraisal Report: To insure you know how the bank will value your home with adjustments for upgrades.
- Total Market Overview: To shop for your home as a buyer would, and see how it competes with other homes in the current market.
- Tax Assessment Analysis: To see what homes sold for relative to their tax assessment.
2. Make it looks its best.
- Professional Photos that are post processed for light and color correction.
- Photos shot with proper lighting, angles and time of day for the best presentation.
- Large panoramic stitched photos to immerse the viewer in your home.
3. Advertise to the highest number of buyers possible.
- Online marketing through all major real estate sites (Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, etc) and over 50 other sites (Hotpads, Redfin, MLS.com etc)
- Virtual Tour of your home with a video on YouTube.
- Social Media marketing and advertisement campaign.
- Nationwide exposure through the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World® relocation program.
I will show you all the information I use in my reports and you will know where the numbers come from. You set the price, I work with you to advise you so you can make an informed decision.
“Working with Jay was truly an enjoyable experience. He was informative and easy going, very easy to talk to, and I never felt like my questions were dumb questions or were blown off.” – Nicole
When I market your home you will receive:
- A Staging and Photography Appointment to Present Your Home at it’s best
- Professional Post Processed Photos and Virtual Tour Videos
- Full Color Property Brochures to Give Out to Buyers
- Bi-Weekly Status Reports on all Traffic, Feedback, Market Changes, and Online Visibility
- Internet Marketing on over 50 websites
- Social Media Marketing System with Virtual Tour Videos
- National & Worldwide Exposure
- Mobile QR Code and Text Drive By Technology
- Certainty in Your Home’s Value with a Total Market Overview and Pre-Appraisal Report
“Jay is a natural teacher. He explains in a way that makes the most complicated things simple and clear.” – Jonathan
I take great pride in what I do and how I do it. This is what I’ve built my reputation on.Client Testimonials
Contact me to set up a free in home consultation or if you have any questions about the selling process, call me; (757) 343-5835.
As prior military, I am proud to offer my military rebate program to all active duty and retired military:
15% Cash Back at Closing up to $10,000*
$500 Discount of the Origination Fee through Advance Financial Group
$50 Discount on Settlement Services with Advance Title & Abstract
*Cash rebate deducted from purchase and/or sale side of the commission of any closed transaction through Rose and Womble Realty Company, LLC. Mortgage origination fee discount provided through Advanced Financial Group and not to be used with any other Advanced Financial Group incentive or promotional program. Settlement discount through Advance Title and Abstract only. Discount is shown on line 1101 of HUD-1. Buyers or Sellers in a short sale transaction may not be eligible due to 3rd party approval restrictions.